- Bacon's 'Faber Fortunae sive Doctrina de ambitu vitae'
- Bacon's 'Novum Organum'
- Barclay's 'Argenis'
- Bate's 'Elenchi Motuum'
- Bayly's 'Herba parietis: or, The wall-flower...'
- Beaumont and Fletcher's 'Fifty Comedies and Tragedies'
- Besongne's 'L'etat de la France...'
- Birchensha's 'Templum Musicum'
- Birkenhead's 'Cabala, or An impartial account of the non-conformists' private design...'
- Blaeu's 'Theatrum Urbium'
- Bland's 'Trade revived...'
- Booker's 'Telescopium Uranicum for MDCLXVII'
- Book of Common Prayer
- Boyle's 'Experiments and considerations touching colours'
- Boyle's 'Hydrostatical Paradoxes...'
- Boyle's 'Origin of Formes and Qualities According to the Corpuscular Philosophy'
- Boyle's 'Some considerations touching the style of the Holy Scriptures'
- Browne's 'Ars Pictoria...'
- Browne's 'Religio Medici
- Butler's 'Hudibras'
- Buxtorf's 'Thesaurus Grammaticus Linguae Sanctae Hebraeae'
- Calprenède's 'Cassandra'
- Camden's 'Britannia'
- Cavendish's 'The life and death of Thomas Wolsey, cardinal: once archbishop of York and Lord Chancellor of England'
- Cavendish's 'The life of the thrice noble, high, and puissant prince, William Cavendishe...'
- Cervantes' 'Don Quixote'
- Chamberlayne's 'Angliæ Notitiæ, or the Present State of England'
- Chaucer's 'Workes'
- Cicero's 'Catiline Orations'
- Cicero's 'De Officiis'
- Coke's, 'Institutes of the Laws of England'
- Coke's 'The third part of the Institutes of the Laws of England'
- Cordemoy's 'A philosophicall discourse concerning speech...'
- Cotgrave's 'A Dictionarie of the French and English Tongues'
- Cotton's 'An answer to such motives as were offer'd...'
- Cowley's 'Naufragium Joculare'
- Cowley's 'Verses lately written upon several occasions'
- Daniel's 'The Collection of the Historie of England'
- Dauncey's 'The history of the thrice illustrious Princess Henrietta Maria...'
- Davies' 'The History of Algiers and its slavery'
- Davila's 'Storia delle guerre civile di Francia'
- Denham's 'Poems and translations'
- Descartes' 'Musicae Compendium'
- de Scudéri's 'Artamène, ou Le Grand Cyrus'
- Domesday Book
- Dryden's 'Annus Mirabilis: the year of wonders, 1666; an historical poem'
- Dryden's 'Defense of an essay of dramatic poesy'
- Dryden's 'Essay of dramatic poesy'
- Dugdale's, 'History of St Paul's Cathedral'
- Dugdale's, 'Originales Juridiciales'
- Evelyn's 'Elysium Britannicum'
- Evelyn's 'Hortus Hyemalis, sive Collectio Plantarum'
- Evelyn's 'Publick employment and an active life...'
- Farnaby's 'Index Rhetoricus'
- Foxe's 'Book of Martyrs'
- Fuller's 'Andronicus, or The Unfortunate Politician'
- Fuller's 'History of the worthies of England'
- Fuller's 'The Church-history of Britain'
- Fuller's 'The Historie of the Holy Warre'
- Furetière's 'Nouvelle Allégorique...'
- General literature reference
- Gerbier's, 'Counsel and advise to all builders'
- Gesner's 'Liber quatuor de conciliis...'
- Glanvill's 'Palpable evidence of spirits and witchcraft'
- Gomberville's 'Polexandre'
- Graunt's 'Natural and political observations made upon the bills of mortality'
- Greville's 'Life of the renowned Sir Philip Sidney'
- Guillim's 'A Display of Heraldry'
- Hakewill's 'An apologie or declaration...'
- Harrington's 'The Commonwealth of Oceana'
- Herne's 'The law of charitable uses...'
- Heydon's 'Advice to a daughter in opposition to the advice to a sonne ... by Eugenius Theodidactus'
- Heylin's 'Cyprianus Anglicus'
- Hobbes' 'Leviathan'
- Hobbes' 'Of Libertie and Necessitie'
- Hollar's 'The kingdome of England & principality of Wales...'
- Hooker's 'Of the lawes of ecclesiastical politie'
- Hooke's 'Micrographia: or, Some physiological descriptions of minute bodies made by magnifying glasses'
- 'La puttana errante'
- 'Las cosas maravillosas della sancta ciudad de Roma'
- 'Les délices de la Hollande'
- 'Le Testament du Defunt Cardinal Jul. Mazarini, Duc de Nivernois, Premier Ministre du Roi de France'
- Leti's 'Il nipotismo di Roma...'
- Lilly's 'Merlini Anglici Ephemeris'
- Lily's 'Epigramma' (John Colet's edition)
- Lily's 'Paules Accidence'
- Lisola's 'The buckler of state and justice...'
- Lloyd's 'A sermon preached before the King at White-Hall on Decemb. 1. M.DC.LXVII'
- Lloyd's 'Memoires of the Lives, Actions, Sufferings & Deaths...'
- Lloyd's 'The late apology in behalf of the papists...'
- Mackenzie's 'Religion Stoici'
- Malynes' 'Consuedo, vel, Lex Mercatoria...'
- Mariana's 'Historia general de España'
- Marnix's 'Le tableau des differens de la religion'
- Mersenne's 'Harmonie Universelle'
- Millot's 'L'escolle des filles, ou La philosophie des dames, divisée en deux dialogues'
- Montaigne's 'Essays'
- More's 'An antidote against atheism'
- Morley's 'A plaine and easie introduction to practicall musicke'
- Naudeus's 'Instructions concerning erecting of a library...'
- Newman's 'A Concordance of the Holy Scriptures'
- Ogilby's Bible
- Ogilby's 'The entertainment of his most excellent majestie Charles II...'
- Ogilby's 'The Fables of Aesop...'
- Olearius's 'The voyages and travels of the ambassadors...'
- Osborne's 'Advice to a Son'
- Ovid's 'Metamorphoses'
- Palmer's 'The Catholique Apology'
- Parsons' 'A conference about the next succession to the crown of Ingland'
- Penn's 'The Sandy Foundation Shaken...'
- Penn's 'Truth Exalted...'
- Petty's 'A Treatise of Taxes & Contributions'
- Peyton's 'The Divine Catastrophe of the Kingly Family of ... the Stuarts'
- Philips's 'Poems, By the Incomparable Mrs K. P.'
- Playford's 'A brief introduction to the skill of musick'
- Playford's 'Catch That Catch Can'
- Porter's 'Mottets of Two Voyces for Treble or Tenor and Bass'
- Potter's 'An Interpretation of the Number 666'
- Power's 'Experimental philosophy ... containing new experiments microscopical, mercurial, magnetical...'
- Rabutin's 'L'histoire amoureuse des Gaules'
- Ravencroft's 'The Whole Book of Psalmes'
- Ridley's 'A view of the civile and ecclesiasticall law'
- Rushworth's 'Historical Collections'
- Rycaut's 'The Present State of the Ottoman Empire...'
- Sanderson's 'A complete history of the life and reign of King Charles'
- Sanderus' 'Flandria Illustrata'
- Santos' 'Descripcion breve del monasterio de S. Lorenzo el real del Escorial'
- Scapula's 'Lexicon Graeco-Latinum'
- Scarron's 'The Fruitless Precaution'
- Scobell's 'Collection of acts and ordinances...'
- Scot's 'The Discovery of Witchcraft'
- Scudéry's 'L'illustre Bassa'
- Sedeño's 'Summa de varones illustres'
- Selden's 'Mare Clausum'
- Shakespeare's plays
- Sorbière's 'Relation d'un voyage en Angleterre'
- Speed's, 'History of Great Britaine'
- Speed's, 'Prospect of the most famous parts of the world'
- Speed's 'The Theatre of the Empire of Great Britaine'
- Spelman's 'Glossarium Archaiologicum'
- Spencer's 'A discourse concerning prodigies...'
- Sprat's 'History of the Royal Society of London'
- Stephanus' 'Thesaurus Graecae linguae'
- Stillingfleet's 'A rational account of the grounds of Protestant religion'
- Stillingfleet's 'Origines Sacrae...'
- Stow's 'Survey of London'
- Stradling's 'Fair-warning: the second part...'
- Tatham's 'The Rump, or The Mirror of the late times'
- Taylor's 'Symbolon Ethiko-Polemikon. Or a Collection of Polemical and Moral discourses'
- Tesauro's 'Patriarchae, sive Christi servatoris genealogia, per mundi aetates traducta'
- 'The Abridgement of the English History...'
- 'The causes of the decay of Christian piety...'
- 'The commentaries of C. Julius Caesar'
- 'The perfect politician: or A full view of the life and actions military and civil of Oliver Cromwel'
- 'The Seaman's Grammar and Dictionary'
- 'Third advice to a painter'
- Wagenaer's 'Spieghel der zeevaerdt'
- Waller's 'Poems etc. written upon several occasions'
- Walsingham's 'Arcana Aulica: or, Walsingham's manual of prudential maxims for the statesman and the courtier'
- Walton's 'Biblia Polyglotta'
- Walton's 'Life of Richard Hooker'
- Weldon's 'The Court and Character of King James...'
- Wild's 'Iter Boreale'
- Wilkins' 'Essay towards a real character, and a philosophical language'
- Winstanley's 'The honour of Merchant-Taylors...'
- Wren's 'Considerations on Mr Harrington's Oceana' or 'Monarchy Asserted'
- Wright's 'Five sermons in five several styles'