St. Bride's (St. Bridget's) is between Salibury Square and Fleet Bridge, above Bridewell on the W side of this part of the 1746 map. http://www.motco.com/map/81002/SeriesSearchPlat...
Bride's (St.), or, St. Bridget's, a church on the south side of Fleet Street, in the ward of Farringdon Without.
Then is the parish church of St. Bridges or Bride, of old time a small thing, which now remaineth to be the choir, but since increased with a large body and side-aisles towards the west, at the charges of William Venor, esquire, Warden of the Fleet, about the year 1480.—Stow, p. 147.
This church was destroyed in the Great Fire, and the present building, one of Sir C. Wren's architectural glories, was erected in its stead, and was ready for service in 1680...
---London, Past and Present. H.B. Wheatley, 1891.
Chart showing the number of references in each month of the diary’s entries.