1 Feb 2010, 5:21 a.m. - Terry Foreman

HMS Milford 5th-rate 24-28-guns; built Wivenhoe 1654; accidentally burnt 1673. (L&M Index)

23 Oct 2016, 9:34 p.m. - Bill

The "Milford" was a fifth-rate of twenty-two guns, built in 1654 at Wivenhoe by Mr. Page. Its original name was "Faggons" ("Archaeologia," vol. xlviii., p. 174). ---Wheatley, 1893.

References

Chart showing the number of references in each month of the diary’s entries.

1663

1665

1669