This text was copied from Wikipedia on 10 September 2018 at 6:03AM.
|Look up traitor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A traitor is a person who commits treason.
Traitor, The Traitor or Traitors may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Traitor (film), a 2008 spy thriller starring Don Cheadle
- The Traitor (1936 German film), the English title for the film Verräter directed by Karl Ritter
- The Traitor (1936 American film), directed by Sam Newfield
- The Traitor (1957 film), a British film noir
- Traitor (Star Wars novel), a 2002 novel by Matthew Stover
- The Traitor (Dixon novel), a 1907 novel by Thomas Dixon Jr.
- The Traitor (Walters novel), a 2002 Guy Walters novel
- The Traitor (play), a 1631 play by James Shirley
- The Traitor, a 2007 fantasy by Michael Cisco
- The Traitor, a 2007 spy thriller by Stephen Coonts
- The Traitor Baru Cormorant, a 2015 fantasy titled The Traitor in the UK
- Traitors (album), by Misery Index
- "Traitor", a song by Motörhead from Rock 'n' Roll
- "The Traitor", a 1985 song by the band Minimal Compact
- "Traitors Never Play Hangman", a song by Bring Me the Horizon, also referred to as "Traitors"
- Traitor (TV drama) (1971), a British television play by Dennis Potter
- "Traitor" (Captain Scarlet), an episode of television series Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons
- "The Traitor", a 1985 two-part episode of the cartoon G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero
- "Traitor", a 1985 episode of the cartoon The Transformers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Traitor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.