This text was copied from Wikipedia on 22 June 2018 at 6:04AM.
The Traitor may refer to:
- The Traitor (play), a 1631 play by James Shirley
- The Traitor (Dixon novel), a 1907 novel by Thomas Dixon, Jr.
- The Traitor (Walters novel), a Guy Walters novel 2002
- The Traitor, UK title of the 2015 novel The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
- The Traitor, Michael Cisco 2007
- The Traitor, Stephen Coonts 2007
- The Traitor (1936 German film), the English title for the film Verräter directed by Karl Ritter
- The Traitor (1936 American film), a film directed by Sam Newfield
- The Traitor (1957 film)
- "The Traitor", a song by the band Minimal Compact
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Traitor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.