Map shows guessed location.
The overlays that highlight 17th century London features are approximate and derived from Wenceslaus Hollar’s maps:
Open location in Google Maps: 51.381156, -2.358579
The Roman Baths complex is a site of historical interest in the English city of Bath. The house is a well-preserved Roman site for public bathing. The first shrine at the site of the hot springs was built by Celts, and was dedicated to the goddess Sulis, whom the Romans identified with Minerva. The baths have been modified on several occasions, including the 12th century when John of Tours built a curative bath over the King's Spring reservoir and the 16th century when the city corporation built a new bath (Queen's Bath) to the south of the Spring.
King Charles II and Queen Catherine used to lead the court on summer pilgrimages to Bath. The complex is illustrated and discussed in The mineral baths of Bath. The Bathes of Bathe's Ayde in the reign of Charles II ... whereunto is annexed a visit to Bath in the year 1675 by a "Person of Quality"
by Davis, Charles E https://archive.org/details/mineralbathsofba00davi
Chart showing the number of references in each month of the diary’s entries.