This text was copied from Wikipedia on 18 January 2019 at 6:03AM.
John Coventry may refer to:
- John Coventry (Royalist) (died 1652), English politician, Member of Parliament for Evesham
- John Coventry (died 1685) (1636–1685), his son, Member of Parliament for Weymouth and Melcombe Regis
- John Coventry (cricketer) (1903–1969), English cricketer
- John Coventry (constructor of philosophical instruments) (1735–1812)
- John Coventry (Scottish Historian) (1954- ????)runner of marathons, caught biggest fish (spawner) at opening season
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|