This text was copied from Wikipedia on 18 February 2020 at 6:01AM.
John Coventry may refer to:
- John Coventry (Royalist) (died 1652), English politician, MP for Evesham
- John Coventry (died 1685) (1636–1685), his son, MP for Weymouth and Melcombe Regis
- John Bulkeley Coventry (1724–1801), MP for Worcestershire
- John Coventry (cricketer) (1903–1969), English cricketer
- John Coventry (constructor of philosophical instruments) (1735–1812)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|