This text was copied from Wikipedia on 27 May 2016 at 3:22PM.
The Traitor may refer to:
- The Traitor (novel), a Guy Walters novel
- The Traitor (play), a Caroline era stage play written by James Shirley
- The Traitor (1936 German film), the English title for the film Verräter directed by Karl Ritter
- The Traitor (1936 American film), a film directed by Sam Newfield
- The Traitor (1957 film)
- "The Traitor", a song by the band Minimal Compact
- The Traitor, UK title of the 2015 novel The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Traitor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.