Glyn • Link
It seems to have disappeared about 1750 yet in Pepys' time it was one of the most well-known of Westminster's inns. It was demolished following the construction of Westminster Bridge but (as is quite usual) its name was transferred to a new tavern on the corner of Bridge Street and Cannon Row (formerly called Channell Row because of the water-filled ditch that ran along it). This successor inn became a coaching inn, with the Dover and Canterbury Post Coaches starting from here in 1756.
In 1886 it was rebuilt and renamed St Stephen's Tavern (St S's Chapel is part of the Houses of Parliament). Although no longer an inn today, the building survives and the name can still be seen on the stone facade.