Sir John Millicent is buried in St Mary the Virgin, Linton, Cambridgeshire. "On either side of the [early 14th century] chancel...are two...chapels. The northern one...contains a fine wall monument to Sir John Millicent, who died in 1577. The chapel may well have been built to house it....In the middle, Sir John and his second wife lean away from each other, resting their hands on a skull. Their bottom halves have been left out to save space. Above and below are shallow carvings of their children and of Sir John's first wife...." http://www.druidic.org/camchurch/churches/linto...
Chart showing the number of references in each month of the diary’s entries.