HMS Happy Return (1654)
The Winsby was a 44-gun Fourth rate frigate of the English Royal Navy, originally built for the navy of the Commonwealth of England at Yarmouth, and launched in February 1654.
After the Restoration of the monarchy in 1660, she was renamed HMS Happy Return. By 1677 her armament had been increased to 54 guns. Happy Return was captured by the French in 1691.